Sunday, November 7, 2010

"These are the people in your neighbourhood"


Well where have I been and what have I been doing if I haven't been blogging?  It's a very good question and I'm not sure I have all of the answers.  However... here's a few to keep you sweet.

I have a new stunning office and it's such a gorgeous space to be in with some lovely people to boot!  It's been so nice to go to work somewhere other than home.  I'd forgotten how nice it is to separate home and work. 

Other things... a movie night outside, a bit of solo city shopping, a successful-of-sorts trip to ikea (whereby things were bought; but not what was intended), a headache or two and a wee bit of painting.  Today also started with a super twin christening.  Such cute and happy babies, their lovely mum, more lovely people and a delicious church hall spread with a bit of impressive themed decorating! 

Here's a couple of shots of what's happening in my neighbourhood.  It's a bit like Neighbours only better and with less drama.  How vivid are these stunners?  Thanks Mark and Rach for letting me stalk your garden for this shot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment