Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Relax to the max


Ahh, well that's what I call a good break.  I think my shoulders did the relax as soon as the first sunset was seen as we headed along the road leading to the shack.  I love to make the most of it by sitting on the sand 'oohing and ahhing' about the colour and light at that time of night and thinking about how peaceful the world is in that particular spot. 

We had the most glorious spring weather, stunning sunsets (and no doubt sunrises), a bonfire on the beach, non-stop eating/drinking, boating, driving on the beach, sandcastles, slothing on the couch/deck & fun, fun, fun with great friends.

 Needless to say we are back on our usual discussion surrounding the pros/cons of purchasing a little piece of real estate beachy goodness to call our own.  I wish!

1 comment:

  1. Love it - a well earned break & gorgeous photos! I think that you should definitely buy a beach shack - I want to shack it up with great friends too!

    ReplyDelete