Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Apartments

Coincidentally after my last post, I was at a meeting with a client and he happened to mention to me that he was in the process of buying an apartment in Paris to rent out.  Voila... the stars aligned for me that day.  All things French started speaking to me in tomes. 

Being a Francophile from way back, I started imagining how fabulous it would be to be there (assisted by the vehmency of his "if you are in Paris, you must stay there!").  I'm not sure whether it was just the mere mention of Paris or close to The Louvre that really got me going, but I have to say that his "It's next to one of the best patisseries in France" that completely sold me!   Since then I have been thinking incessently of France.

Naturally I am assuming that his apartment will look like one of these...


Via here

No comments:

Post a Comment