Wednesday, August 25, 2010

To blog or not to blog

I wonder just how many blogs have started with that as the subject matter?

Last night I had another hilarious night out with my girlfriends (oh, how we laughed) and it inspired me to bite the bullet and just start this once and for all. The first post seems to be the hardest. Although there is much material to discuss, it seems to be more a matter of where to start followed by where to head and then how to do it. Once the band aid of this post has been ripped off there will be no stopping me, but in the meantime I feel like I am hovering over the band aid with my picky finger (you know the one).

So many beautiful things seem to inspire me so first up is a simple moment surrounded by happy laughter in the extreme summer sun last night.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! and reckon this will be fun. nice little spot to share stuff and keep up to date (considering we never see each other much anymore!!) great - yay. I say BRING IT!

    ReplyDelete