Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ridiculousness

Now obviously my last post was originally intended for summer, but the reality of posting it somewhat later than originally intended has meant that I look ridiculous considering the weather at the moment.

What I wouldn't give for a bit of 'extreme summer sun' because quite frankly I've had enough of this cold, wet, dreary, bone-chilling weather. I'm sure I'm not alone so let's pray to the sun gods or the meterologists or whoever is responsible for a bit of warmth. Enough is enough. If it's going to be cold then I want to be in this place.




Photo credit Ski in Luxury http://www.skiinluxury.com

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! LOVE the picture. Agree - looks like the only place to spend a freezing winter. Imagine the apres-ski fun we could have! And the cute snow hats we could wear! And we could find the twins snowsuits like Maggie's. Hot Co Co anyone?

    ReplyDelete